We are available for all questions of individual and collective labour law in a fast and solution-oriented manner. In this context, the topic of “compliance” is becoming increasingly important in terms of both the management of individual cases and the establishment of preventive structures.
We predominantly work for companies ranging from medium sized businesses to major corporate groups. In addition, we provide support to board members, directors, other managers and employees on their personal contractual arrangements.
Our range of services includes the following important fields:
- Implementation of reconciliation of interests and social compensation plan procedures
- Advice and negotiation in connection with works constitution law issues
- Participation in restructuring, closure or sale of companies with a view to labour law
- Advice on the conclusion of employment, termination and settlement agreements, and drafting of model provisions
- Advising board members on the conclusion, modification or termination of their employment contracts
- Conducting proceedings before tribunals and courts in all instances of labour jurisdiction
- Law on contracts of employment and commercial agents
- Organization of in-house seminars and workshops on employment law for board members, other executives and personnel officers